HIGH-TECH IN THE SERVICE OF CLEAN ENERGY
In all those industrial sectors where energy is produced through the combustion of:
- Fossil fuels (e.g.: Coal, Fuel Oils, etc.);
- Woody biomass (virgin wood, wood residues from processing, etc.);
- Liquid biomass (e.g. palm Oil, etc.);
- Waste (Municipal, Petrochemical, Industrial, Hospital, Special, Hazardous, etc.)
- Syngas and Gas (in the Petrochemical sector on Turbogas, where DeNOx systems are installed)
In each of these combustion processes, ash and/or dust are generated and deposited along their entire path, from the combustion chamber to the chimney. In order to ensure an optimal heat exchange aimed at the production of Steam/Energy, these ashes must be removed from all surfaces, possibly without causing interference in the production process.
Very often, existing plants are equipped with traditional/conventional systems, often old or even obsolete (Steam Blowers, Hammers, Ball-rain, etc.) which, in addition to consuming steam, cause undesirable effects of erosion, corrosion, mechanical breakage, up to forcing the operator to stop the plant for long and expensive repairs.
In other Industrial Processes (Cement, Food Industry, Foundries, etc.) we have customers with the same problems of managing dusty substances and/or raw materials.